COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATEMENT
After prayerfully considering the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and the activities of other churches in our area, our church is open in a limited way. Our priorities are to do this safely, wisely, and above all, in a way that honors God and His Creation. We have met with our Worship Committee; considered the new State Guidelines; and looked at COVID-19 trends in Bee County and Texas in general. With this in mind, here is our current state of operations, but as always, this is subject to change as the situation changes. All functions will require safe distancing, and masks are required at all events.
- Office hours are 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Monday – Thursday. Masks Required to enter Church Facilities.
- We have hand sanitizer stations in the Narthex and the Welcome Center. Please Sanitize your hands.
- Please do not plan any activities at the church without discussing first with Pastor Dean. We want to be sure that such activities can be carried out safely and that we are prepared for them.
For Sanctuary worship, we ask that you please observe the following safety guidelines:
- If you are ill or vulnerable, please stay home and watch on Facebook Live or KIKR 106 FM.
- Please maintain a distance of 6' all the way around you and respect the safety of others when you choose a place to sit.
- Masks are now required for persons 10 years of age and older. Of course, you may occasionally remove the mask to relieve moisture buildup.
- Please avoid touching each other or touching surfaces used by another. Sorry, no handshakes and hugs just yet.
- If there is Lysol spray in the restroom, please use it to spray toilet seats and sink area when finished.
- Offering plates will not be circulated; please either drop your gifts off in the boxes in the Narthex, mail or drop off your gifts at the Welcome Center, or use our online giving to make your gifts.
- Please pick up your communion elements as you enter the Sanctuary.
- We will not have hymnals, pew supplies, or other items that might be used by others. Instead, we will endeavor to put all available information on our new screens.